Sunday 2 June 2013

Here goes my diet. .

As if i have one. . . ;) except for these three month,which im using tra,but other time, i dont follow any specific diet . .and resulting "baby elephant "as my sai put it. .

And as for now im under tra,no big reult mYbe because of my habit of eating,but still there is result. . As long as it can help me kurangkan my asthma,im ok with it. . .

But. . .these two days has me running back to my old stomach . .yesterday 1st June we were having bbq at my house and as usual it will consist every fat element that you can find in the food. . Lamb rack lamb chop chix wing chix kebab baked fish in grated coconut devilly sinfully choc cadburry brownies pavlova with fresh whipped cream wt fresh fruit . .and the drinks, two types of mocktails of whateverinthepantry plus sprite and fresh blended semangka with mountain dew. . .

Then today, nenek mpun rumah, another round. . Ayam kicap manis,acar from tv,ikan asam pedas kedondong with delicious sambal , ketola with soohoon , another sinfull delicious choc cake Cendol and jelly. . Ladden with pleasure and also guilt. . Hahahaha
















No comments:

Post a Comment