Wednesday 26 June 2013

my new baby

. . .is a new siamese cat. !!excited cos it has been years since i gave my name to petshops and vets for any new siamese cat,provided it has to be 100 or at least 95% pure breed. . but seem like there are no such cat anymore,most are cross breed ,and at the end ,i settled for one. . . :) got it from zero stray when they were in permy mall yesterday..i learned about the adoption day from their face book page Zero Strays Miri. . so apa lagik,by 1015 i already vroom pegi permy. . . and . . there it was,my cute little cat waiting for me. . hihihi. . mula mula want i checked with mem besar d rumah whether she want to take or not,ada bunyi like want dont want want dont want. .and i also asked Cindy the lady who assist me whether i can give my answer later or not. . but as soon as she mentioned she afraid later got other people want the cat, straight away i made the decision to take it. . and yessss,that is the proudest moment a new mommy cat can be. . when we agree to take the responsibility to take care if it. .

welcome to our family my apple!!!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments:

Post a Comment