Saturday 22 June 2013

Missing lipsticks. .

SOS alert!!
SOS alert!!

Last monday i've realized that i've misplaced my lipstick. . .two of it,one dior panjang one dior pendek. . The pendek one i know i use it last during sim's wedding,but yang panjang one i dont remember when. .

The problem is now,i cant cari where . . .not as tidak jumpa, but as literally cannot. .i cant buka my handbag side of wardrobe cos my sai is here ,for sure if i buka depan him he will realize the bulk which has been added since the last time he opened it,(worse he might see me kenak timpak barang) apa lagi the tudungs which already look like parkson jumbo sales (i thought my ikea will datang this week,but instead of straight to miri,it goes to bintulu port ,now at customs clearance. .)sudah suk suk me keluarkan all my shawls, only to found out i have to put it all back in. .

Update as at today wed morning(i wrote d above on friday but put it as draft)...found the panjang one inside on of the handbag.(Took the opportunity when sai went out last sunday so quickly carik , newsflash, no tudung timpak me. . ) Now only left the blue pendek one. . Okei. . Tak apa,great news is my drawer is coming today, soooo. . Maybe i can find it somewhere in between my shawls. . Good luck to me. .
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment