Thursday 27 June 2013

My drawer datang sudah!!!

Hiihihihi after 4 1/2 hours of earth hour, finally we got our electricity back. . And there are no better way to celebrate this than INSTALLiNG MY IKEA!!! at last , all the stuff ..kejap.no ...actually my tudung only...ok, at last all my tudungs can have bigger house to be called their own. . Besarrr ooo.,. Not besarlah but tinggi ooo. . For my height yang on the rendah side, this drawer sama tinggi with my shoulder!and all these while i thought its only my waist height. .when in look back into the catalogue, oh ya owwhhhhh. . It stated there terang terang the height. .me only paid attention to the picture and gosh i got tricked by the angle of the picture.. . Hahhaha but nevermind, puas hati. . .welcome to my room my white drawer!!feel free to be fren with others. . We are family mow ;)


Xoxo. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment