Saturday 8 June 2013

Mari lipat baju . .

See my pile of clothes? Dont be fooled , im not the lipat baju type of person, been delaying it for few days(tipu,actualy in there got few yang already waited to be folded for couple of weeks but due to my precious time with my nieces and nephews who are spending their holiday here,so it stay in the bakul tuck nicely at the corner of my room).. what to do,due to that im having this thing in front of me now. .

Im really not into this lipat lipat thing..the baju i lipat also look ugly. .i even learned how to lipat fitted sheet tru youtube but mine turn out totally looked like crumblednicelysheet.

See, even now im tryng to divert my mind from this piles in front of me,i start playing with my ipad and now blogging bout it instead. . I better shut up and start exercising my tangan and also my mind with these clothes. . .

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment