Sunday 23 June 2013

Sate paling best. . .for me lah. . .

You know like once you have use fully angin tyre bicycle, you wont want to use setengah pancet basikal anymore? This is how the satay make me feel. . . For me no satay in Miri can compare to pak cik jem sate. . Either you can have it at their stall in Piasau utara or take it at their house in Permy , i always look forward to the satay. . Luckily this past couple of months we only bought it twice , if more memang my diet can throw into the drain ...reason?cos i turn to kerbautidakmakanseminggu every time i look at the satay . . But good thing is,since this sate has set a very high standard to its kind, i dont take any other sate . . Pasar tani or any other satay stalls will loose my attention in 0.05 second, or get none at all , cos i know nothing can taste as good. . . So one diet point . . .and the kuah,it taste like my mom and nenek kuah, which for me nothing can compare. .

Okay, better stop. . Need to get ready to go to zero stray ay permymall. . . Hopefully i'll find my siamese cat there. . .

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment