Saturday 17 August 2013

...something ...

I was entering Permy Mall when i saw an old couple with a toddler in their hand. . Their cucu maybe..but its the way how they look at each other , and how the granpa was holding a bag of bread and all of them were eating from the plastic . .At that second, i felt something inside my heart which i cant explain. . How content they were with a loaf of bread, while in my house sometimes we have more than a loaf of roti, untouched , expired..and with all the nightly leftover..i just cant explained the feeling. . I smiled to the grandpa when we passed each other,at first he looked reluctant but it was followed by a very sincere smiled i ever saw in orang tua. .

I don't know siapa daknya, but mudahan tuhan murahkan rezeki sidaknya, and they get all the happiness that they deserve..

And me, i still can picture clearly what i saw this evening, and every times, my heart feel something which i cant explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment