Saturday 3 August 2013

Fried milkyways n mars. .

See that oily gooeeyyy thing?next to the sukun. . That is my failed semi-ok choco fritters . .when i was frying my sukun this afternoon, i have the leftover batter. .so apple dAh masok,whats next? So teringat lah tek with one of the rancangan in afc, where they fried their choco and all other things imaginable . So me being me, mulalah unwrap two milkyways and two mars . . Dip dip and tadaaaaa. . The thing is bersalut with thick batter n swimming in the hot pool. . But, to my dismay, the batter cannot stick to the choc, dont know mars or milkyways, but the gooeyy gooeey thing floated out instead. And it doesnt look like fritter, let alone choc fritters. I made four, one already find its home in the bin cos it looks really like gam basikal mixed with milo thrown in the pan. Ha . Tak apalah, will try it again in d future. .the one in the pix,yang ini maybe i frame kot. .put at my living room. . ,first attempt..failed with Kepujian. .

No comments:

Post a Comment