Sunday 11 August 2013

Gardening. . Once upon a neverland. .

Neverland. . Because its never happen. . Tried a few time, latest i bought pretty plant to tanam at the garden. . Wah with my semangat at that time, bought until 3 different colors, and imagining myself woke up at 6 every morning, wash my face and go outside to my garden and have wonderful conversation with my flowers. . Blessed with my love, they bloom into beautiful beautiful creeping plant, and my garden will have a mix of pearls grass and petunias and local petunias and whole lots more, just like the sight that pop out at google image. .

But in reality, i totally forgot that i bought those plants. . Its only that after three weeks i was checking my fish pond that something caught my attention . . 3 packs of dry tanah,ehhhhh, with dried flower in it!! 5 second passed, after cursing siapalaaa no head put this thing here, then only i realized, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BLOSSOMED PETUNIAS, OR LOCAL PETUNIAS OR WHATEVER THE NAME IS. Heeeeeee it was me all along with no head, just throw it they and hope the wonderful mother universe do her part. .
Soooo, i quickly took one of it, dig a ground and stuff the dry plant in it. . At least when my sai come back later he'll see that i did plant it as intended. .but kemarau come in the way, and it dried up all my three beautiful plant. . Okey done. .

So today i resort that im not that outdoor gardening person. . I just don't have the hand for it. .you need to have jeng jeng jenggggg.....THE HAND. If not just forget it. .

today my visit to Kai Nguong, i suddenly have another vision. . Not involving my garden, but involving my bare verandah, with little direct sunlight because of the awning. . Hhmmmmm. . Maybe I'm not the tanah person but it doesn't mean i cant be the verandah person. . Hihihihihi good luck to myself

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment