Saturday 25 May 2013

Pandora

After living for 34 years,i finally found something that can relate me and my mom...PANDORA. . .seldom can you find me and her talking about things,as we have different wave of view. . .unless ikea and flowers and perfumes. . But last week i found myself sitting on my mom's bed and we were changing our opinion on which charms and clasp should be used . . She was arranging hers and i was rearranging mine.... Hahahhahaa at last. Ada juga barang yang sik polah kamek duak bekeramus.
Oklahya , and with all the charms and counting,hope this will be a lasting affair. . .

So mine i just add in pink morino stone, since my mom said pink and blue match well . . .thinking of getting more pink charms, just like the one on the pandora's mother day promo card that they have sent to us. . Cantik bah. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment