Saturday 25 May 2013

In love with my charm bracelets

Paid on saturday ,received on tuesday. . Custom made by the mini diary, i like every pieces of it. . Maybe orang lain already know bout that blog earlier,but it never to late for me to feel excited bout it.. Feel like a kid opening boxes of candy bars and jelly bean, i was overexcited for about two three hours. . But betul lawa cos even my males colleagues pegang pegang and asked where i got it ,so, knowing them, i know it should be added to my must buy monthly list. .
Price start at rm20 . . The more charms,beads and bezels the higher the price. Like mine i just scrolled tru the blog and emailed her the link of the pages that have the item i like.. I prefer chunkier bracelets as my hand are on the smaller side. . Tapi i lupa to mentioned it to her so still it still standard size , ,huhu maybe might need to alter it slightly. . Hhhmmmm need to remember to let her know that i need shorter chain. .anyway, after i paid, it occured to me that i want it to be more personalised, so i requested for my name to be put in all three bracelets. .it has more than ten design for bezel, but at last i asked her to choose for me as the item are with her and of course she can see the suitability of the bezel.

Received item?sungguh make me over the moon :) . .





No comments:

Post a Comment