Sunday 16 December 2012

my "i dont know from where it comes " weight...

... my weight, in this past one month, has jump over the moon and shoot to 61/62..  ok im not that light before for me to use the word shoot, but still, it shouldn't  be that way. it made my blood shoot up instead, shocked to see the number..

And this am I discovered something even bad.really badddddd..bad as in level 5 tornado badddd...

I LOOK LIKE A POTATO... UNEVEN ROUND POTATO..

I was looking at our pictures while from my cam... aduhh.. bukan main rasa tek mula mula  maok tengok orang  badan ala kim kardashian ka, jlo ka , and whos that blond sexy woman, oh Christina Aguilera atau pun paling paling pun Khloe ..

slap slap with my own  selipar jepon...reality slap at my face without giving salam... huh...

should i call 999 to report on this????

... do you think UN will entertain me?

at first i want to blame the shirt..

no ..  i am blaming the shirt ..and still blaming it..just to take my guilt away by few percent atleast..

you know, the kind of shirt where the shoulder drop till half of the arm..and the body of the shirt itself actually make the person who use it will look bigger instantly.

BUT>>> taking a word from somebody whom i dont know and change it a bit " kalau kurus tu pakai baju kecik ke besar ke tetap nampak kurus, tapi kalau dah gemuk tu pakai baju ketat ke kecik ke besar ke tetap akan mcm balak jugak"  ..in my case , i look like an oversized bean bag chair.

this is a crime!!! i  am not aware of this increase of weight thing , and  i want to protect my right ..my body punya right!!and also my mental.. !!! tell me which woman if any who are in the right state of mind who are not disturbed when seeing a familiar strange looking potato  starring back at them from their holiday picture...

so who should i consult to check whom should i sue??


                                             
ps: this post..the first few words was typed before my holiday... then i didnt manage to finish and publish it but it looks like my weight did catch up on me instead.. ..













No comments:

Post a Comment