Monday 3 December 2012

Flu flu go away

''hello 999"
" 999? help me pleasee...!!"
"calm down mem.. now may i know what happen and your exact place please?"
" ya! i need you to find my nose.."
" pardon me ? your nose?are you in any kind of accident mem?"
"no no.. i just need you to find my nose.. its been running all over town since yesterday.."


huuuhuhuhuhuhu im running down with flu... yup... i got it yesterday , just after i cried myself for hours after seeing my baby sha leaving . stupid me i dont know why i need to follow them instead and ask them to drop me at the office. bukannya sha yang nangis, aku yang telebeh lebeh.. but its not terlebeh lebeh, its just that i  am missing my sha so much..

So after sobbing all the way from etiqa to my office , with tears just like Niagara falls , and masuk office then sobbing my whole heart out again, the system inside me gang up and start jumping all over me.. i started my flu, then down with slight fever and even want to pitam on the escalator ..actually i never know how pitam is, saja jak guna words malaysia, but i think it is pitam, when you feel semua darah tiba tiba lari nait palak shoot up ke atas and you go all dizzy .. sikkan high kottt...

and the rest of the day is sungguh tidak seksi.. i need to run to the ladies to buang my hingus and also couldn't help to sneeze kat luar sia.. biasa lah sneeze aku semua orang tuleh and laugh (if they dare) but yesterday boy im in  no mood in hearing orang laughing at my sneeze.. ada one time i sneezed more than seven time continuously ...

So thats why im calling 999..




p/s: dear God..since i've been down with flu and it seem like its only water coming our from my nose, can you change it instead and let it be my fat yang keluar? me want if it can make me drop my weight back to 50.Thank you.

                                                         xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment