Tuesday 4 September 2012

first post for sep...hihiihih from clinic

Alooooooo....pheeewwwwwhhh..this was the first day after many many many many daysssssss that I can seat properly with any urge to jump up and run here and there like a blind mouse...reason why...? WE ARE DONE WITH THE WHOlEEEEE WEDDING THINGS!!! By 2nd of SepT 2012..11pm..yeeeeaaaa!!!! And now on the brigh tuesday am,bird chirping as if they want to tell me "hahhahahhaha u lose ur voiceeee..u loss ur voice.." Chanting all the time..eh kejap..I'm in the clinic..impossible laaa the burung go here too..cengkerik? Am I losing my hearing toooo?????helllllppppppp???? Tulungggggg!!!!! Kinek tok lam klinik dr Asiah..I like her..baru duak kali, eh no..tiga kali ku g sitok..lagipun covered by comp, so antara banyak banyak panel dr asiah jak yang betol jak rupa check orang or prob into ur sickness...yang lain yaaaa, nang macam dr superman..u can be out fron the room in less than one minute...Came on doc , I'm sick..and I want to tauk pahal ku sakit..so check la betol sikit or teliti sikit..if u just want to suroh me ngangak mulut,bila aku explain sikit pun u dah potong mcm hakim marah lawyer bengkeng,bagus ku agak jak farmasi beli ubat sia..sama juak..gik best at least daknya tanya sikit apa jadi... Tok tek baru pas jumpa dr asiah..saye suke saye suke..she tanyak tanyak more so that she knows what to give suitable or not and also option for me..two thumbs up ! Yang aku pulak..aku pun sik tauk paaahalllll laaa aku pande dapat ilanng suara tok indah..yang bestnya time wedding reception kat meha from ery's side, aku kenak asthma attack dlm lift...itu saya sambung itu lain hari okeh..mok carik sotong kangkong...hiihihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment