Saturday 4 October 2014

Sephora Kuching

I was there end of August and  boy i was devastated when i saw only the black and white banner welcome me   .. Just imagine my adrenaline rush all the way from Miri, in the flight , jump into the taxi and went straight to the Spring with my luggage tagged along with me.. I almost hug the taxi uncle because he drove with the lightning speed cos i told him i was late for a meeting,( meeting with the makeup , just that i didnt mention)   and he believed me....SEEEEEEE..that's  what happen if you lie to an old man..Shame on you Lina.  so i went back to Miri the next day after meeting with a broken heart. 

that was in August.. And monday i'll be travelling again..to Kuching.. And the first thing i check was "terry can u check with your friend  is Sephora sudah bukak or not.if yes, then i'll take early flight .If not , i ambik malam punya tiket lah ya" ..

AND YESSSS.... Sudah buka !!!!! ( jumping on my bed luckily tak patah) ... I dont understand why also because i visited Sephora in KL each time i travel, but its always give me some kinda sugar rush..happy me !!! 

cant wait for Monday!!!!!  

Ps..kuchingmama i pinjam ur pic ya.. By the way , salute u.. Pregnant at 39 week ,and u still manage to went for the opening..Selamat berpantang!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment