Saturday 4 October 2014

In love with bed

I was in love with bedsheet last time..now tak seteruk dulu..the pic, it's one of my collection from my college years and suprisingly it is still in good condition. Last time i spent almost every week berkunjung ke aussino sunway..if jalan jauh  sikit will be the one in OneU. It was some kind of therapy for me selecting those beautiful fresh design.. And i was forever addicted to their sale.   

But now , i am no more into those fancy design. Only single colour, with certain thread count, certain type of material..i become more selective.but who wouldn't. We are talking about bed yang you tidur malam malam kan..i even bought the bed topper with i dont know how many kilos of bulu ayam itik burung  angsa semua inside.. But the smellllll... Just imagine one reban  of those animal you put inside.. My mom keep babling because i hang it outside for few days and the smell still there.. It took me around two week to make the smell completely gone. Then it was heavennn..one sided heaven because it was to big for the super single bed so i have to lipat it at one side..senget sebelah.but i ignore the senget feeling because of the wwahhhhhhh feeling everytime i sleep on my bed..i cannot afford to sleep everynight in the hotel  which have this topper so let me taste the heaven while its in my room. ..then when got married i no more can use it because now, it is small  for a queen size instead..weird..

So for those of you yang want a bit of heaven, just start with your bed..personally i love deep single color...then you can play around with the pillows, cushions and so on..but if you love those w jth design, go ahead..yang penting you love your bed..nite nite .

.
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment