Wednesday 27 August 2014

Gucci flora

One of my fav now is gucci flora..it has been haunting me since i first smell it in Parkson and since then i was  hooked. but i never get to buy edt in parkson or anywhere because there are always other perfume that make me become impulsive buyer that flaunt happily to the counter. its always only the at the payment counter i realized "shoot!!! Bukan just now i nak beli gucci flora kah?" .. That happened every time..

But last couple of week i bought the travel set online..how should I describe it? Floral,sweet but not fruity,clean..simply gorgeous ..lucky for me this perfume does stay more than 2hours on my skin, so its a yayyyy factor as well. The travel set consist of 15ml x 4 small bottles. Soon after the pos laju men sent it to me i happily dancing to our strong room bawa the kotak and open it. Then,mprankkkkk...one  of the bottle slid from the box and just pecah on the floor .. Oh my god!!! Die la die....i quickly ran and ambil tissue paper and lap the perfume on the floor..hahahhahaha.. Yes, i lap the perfume let the tissue soak all the wangi water.. ..tak mau rugi bah..hihi.. For week my handbag wangi because i dump the tissue in it. And same goes for our strong room, few days it smell of gucci flora.

Continuing my obsession is the body lotion..  Ok i dont use much if it because i takut it will habis..

And today i got my latest version of flora..tadaaaaa..The scent still linger after 4hours..

If tonite u see a woman keep sniffing at her hand, that will be me.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment