Thursday 11 April 2013

Tukar tayar d hujung minggu.




This is what happen to me last two weeks. Orang berhari minggu , me , im waiting in the very very the hot cuaca , waiting for my tyre ,eh.. my Kel tyre to be changed. BW at town area, luckily the girl and also men who were attending to us are very (i say very) friendly.  so it flower our situation  maybe 50% from  the  heat and sweat which i have to bear for maybe 20-30 min. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT  RIM TAYAR YA ALMOST RM7 K???? not mine but some, if i not mistaken it include the pix above..rm7k..i can get at least 2 or 3 handbag with that, and of course the handbag i can pass it down to my daughter later in life, but tyre's rim ? will anybody give it down to their son? hahhahahah... the way i look at it now is exactly the way my sai looks at my bags..hahahhahaha... this rim things, its a guy things...so , better  i excuse myself  before i start imagining a will with tyre's rim listed as an asset.

xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment