Tuesday 16 April 2013

My once upon a time. .

Last year if im not mistaken, i was into jewellery. Not gold or silver but just a cheap affordable pieces. .my eyes were like toleh kiri "oh nice " toleh kanan "oh nicer " pandang depan "niceeeeeeee" . . . .,for about a few month,i was collecting whatever yang nice kat my mata. . Still its actually hard to masuk my nice category. .
Which includes rings. .buy buy buy but only use once in a while. . .like the one with tag,it was from vincci , purposely bought it with the thought it will match perfectly with our dress during my sis reception,which at that was about another 10 months to go. . The ring was at the reception hall with me but not on my finger , but inside my clutch. . Why?simply because i was too busy to remember about it. .,
So ..reminder to myself. . Enough la oi. .but still . .i loike ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment