Sunday 13 January 2013

Washroom,toilet,gents,ladies,jamban etc....

How do you prefer your wr to be...?how you describe your wr...?clean,dry,nice smell,bathtub,shower,granite,glass,wet,darkie muhroom cousin,parasite,grime,algae,yellow light,white light....and the list goes on...
Me...?
If me, i got some issue with washroom,or whatever proper name it is to call it as what my mom always corrected me.
Those who knew me well,they know that my bladder stop working when i am at other's house..at first last time it just pause, but then its not proper for me to ask for the bathroom direction then at a lightning speed im back at the seat with traumatised face or even worse,the yuckie yarkkkk eeewww chuckle act from my face..then with time i made a contract with my bladder. Signed by heart,acknowledged by mind and soul...the next time i go to other's house,stop...
Shopping complex maybe got exception,some..not all..those which meet my standard; non in miri(shopping complex here the cleaners they just dont bother,same goes to the management..as long as they wash the place ,its ok..smell..stinch..what smell.?they just got use to it.).only use it during emergency with yark and yew.kl?last time ikea's clean and with nice smell,but the last time i went there,it's wet..i drop the good standard at that time straight away..sunway...? Most of it are clean and dry,i give 8..klcc...depend..its clean but sometime the stinch still linger around..maybe 1 out o 10 times.?Empire?.clean..dry..good..sungai wang?ages since ive been there but according to my memory(which can forget anything else in an instant but can remember dirty wr forever),kotor..
So how to make it into my clean wr category..?
DRY
DRY
DRY
NO BLACKIE YARKIE THING ON THE  WALL NOT EVEN A TINY DOT OF IT
NO GREEN GREEN CONTRACT WITH ALGAE OR LUMUT
DRY
DRY
NO SMELL OF URINE!!!!
DRY
NO GRIME ITAM AFTER THE BUIH
SPOTLESS SINK
DRY
AND IF IT IS THE  UNSIKDAPAT DIPOLAHDRYABLE PUN JENIS,PLEASE PROVIDE A CLEAN SLIPPER ,NOT THOSE WITH THE BUIH RESIDUE YA....
SHOPPING COMPLEX...NO TISSUES ON THE FLOOR PLEASE
DRY
DRY
DRY
See...its not that hard to make it into my list kan . ! !
And now i think my little angel is following my taste in wr.wait until you  hear she say "mommy this place is dirty" or "eeeewwwwwwwww mommy it ssshhmmeeellll "?....then you know how  is actually the wr. ...ihih kids never lie kan....



 i dream of wr with slate flooring ..and wall... been to Borneo Height Resort, for me it has the best washrom compared to all the wr i ever been..maybe its slate, and how i like to have one,thats why i rated it 10/10...hhhmmm will have one in the future..aminnnn

                                              Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment