Tuesday 29 January 2013

mickey mickey mickey mouse!!

This morning started as usual, me waking up then take bath, then spent another 10 minutes dragging my girl to wr then putting her school uniform on then ran to the kitchen fill in her water bottle and gave her quick breakfast then ran to the car with three bag ;my handbag, my backpack and also sha's school bag.. running back and forth from the car to my cats apartment to the house again is my usual morning exercise which make me wonder why i havent lose a kilo but instead im piling up on my inhaler usage instead... aren't running and doing all the thing in fast pace suppose to be weight killer?hhhmm...

So,when my dad brought shasha out from the house i know its time for me to get into the car otherwise my dad will give the itoldusoyourmomisneverontimeshestillrunninglikeachicken look and remark.. tring to avoid that, quickly i search for sha's shoes which supposed to be on the pigeon hole( our shoe cabinet does look like a big pigeon , even a pigeon can sleep soundly there)... but today the shoes was at the back kitchen entrance, one on the floor and one on the round table outside the door.

 Picking up the shoes, i quickly ran to the car and throw the shoes in front of the passenger seat. Like usual sha will want her tokdy to kiss her, hug her  bidding goodbye till our house in no more in sight...

Usually weekdays cars wont be able to come out from the c junction straight..so i follow my usual route, b then join the main road before turn to pujut 5c..

everything went as usual 

till

"mommy i want to pasang my shoe"

ok sayang, wait till we stop in front there kejap k..."

"ok mom"

.
.
.
 ok the car is stopping while waiting for heavy traffic from permy area...

 "ok sha, come give me your feet" 

"mom..mommmmm... its fit" trying to push inside the shoes..

"aik, dont tell mommy your feet grown overnite???"

"fit mommy fit""

while checking the car in front whether moving or not, i press the front part of the shoes..

hard...owh she does grow overnite!!!!

wait, but she already pull out her feet from it..

meaning..

then i saw it..

dark brown shoe lace..except the end of the shoe lace is pointy.

and the shoes dont have shoe lace..

my heart skip not a bit but i dont know how many beat..

i quickly turn the shoe soi that i can see the inside of the shoe..

FURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Shrieking ,i throw back the shoes ...aiyo!!!

i was shrieking shouting cursing in the middle of the road...in my car..

who doesn't  if they have a mickey mouse joining them for a ride!!

at the same time i need to concentrate on my driving.

huhuhuhuhuuhuh hahahhahaah

i wasn't expect it to be a mouse actually in the first place.. i thought it was a cicak.. then i remember the fur... oooohhhh tikussss.. aiyooooo

i was thinking whether want to go back to my house or how..if i do i will be late and if got auditor come die la me..

but if not how if suddenly the mouse keluar from the shoe?

at the same time.."mommy why are you scared???mouse is fren...."

i dont know where she got the idea..

then it my car turn to turn to pujut 5..ok ok .. calm down lina calm down..

looking at where i should stop, i turn into lorong 1.. good as the road is not used by many,so i stop and park my car at the side..

"Come sha kejap kejap come come we throw the mouse away.." scrambling i searched for anything to get the thing out from the shoe..

"but mommy whyyyy...mouse are frennnnn". oh god this jerry and mickey really go into my sha's  mind...totally going to ban those cartoon later!

Then i found a white stick  from sha's balloon last time.. ahaa good at least i dont have to hold the shoe.. sticking the stick into the shoe i throw it on the grass..

"shuuhhhh shooohhh" shooing for how many minute without success i start to tapping the shoes with the stick.. i might scared of the thing but i dont want it to die..nanti kena complaint union haiwan satu malaysia..

the clock is ticking and it started to get to my nerve..ggggrrrrrrr.. . 

at last , i took the shoe with my bare hand and knocked it again my car door..

ploooppppp... the cute little thing drop from the shoes within a second lost between the thick grass..

just like that..


huuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuh.... have a break, have a kitkat.....


p/s: just in case a news of a lost mouse came out in the news paper, please tell the local police to check somewhere around pujut 5c. the first junction if you come from pujut 7..






No comments:

Post a Comment