Monday 12 November 2012

My perfumes

This year my habit of perfume totally change. 

If previous years i was collecting perfumes, this year i guna nya to the max..back to macam zaman sekolah?

When mommy last time mula intro perfume to me , it was when i was in form 1.My first perfume was Tendre Poison..then followed by Lulu Blue then Jean Patou and by the time my age 16, aku dah lost count brapa i ever have . But at that time i used it, bukan kumpol, so i have lots of botol kosong time ya..and since nya kan cantek, so ku simpan la teeekkkkkkkkk...Few years back i threw it all, menyemak jak, penoh botol..


But by the time i reached 20+, i still like to collect, but i think since at that time kita dah mula ada duit sendirik and time ya gaji keja kat miri tok macam seposen jak, so aku beli but i guna pun sikit sikit.

Oh lupak..when i went to France , i bought like puloh botols? Masok sephora and Marrionnaud tentu akan bawa hasil semaian macam beras huma jak., sampekan i got the perfume carrier ya for free .. nak madah price murah agik sik juak cos its the same, except for pasya claim VAT dalnya..hihihiih.. hhhmmmm okelah ya considered macam sales kat duty free sitok juaklah. So with that , i can safely assume  that its  the main reason why ku sik bebeli gik for maybe one or two year. 

Then for a couple of years im in love with Victoria secrets..its all started with Diana beli for us the body mist. She bought me Strawberry Champagne , and being me yang supersentimental tok, the mist maseh ada in my drawer.. adik ku bagik so sayang ku.

And satu hari yang best, ada seorang guest dari Schlumberger datang check in . Ooooiiii and being me lagik, dengan muka sik malu ku puji and tanyak nya perfume apa nya pake.. Vanilla lace by VS..And since Miri sik ada benda ya, the only way was to order online.. i got it from somebody in Johor at that time.

And that was the beginning of my romance with VS..

Oh at the same time for few year ya juak ku terimak clinique happy as my birthday gift. Ku pake and within setaun nya memang akan habis.

But with VS, since nya tek body mist , apa gik aku, nang macam ber airbrush ngan mist ya. Vanilla and coconut, yummy and i always got compliment when im using it, which was 25/8 ..

But since last year, my scandal ngan VS menurun.. not my fault, but not VS either..its just that i couldn't find the one yang aku maok ,either vanilla or coconut ya..Since aku sik favor sweet buah pun bau, so i put my angan on hold. 

and i move on

Since then i bought dkny, coach , tommy dreaming, ck euphoria blossom,armani remix.
All in the span of less than a year.
and i finish it all.Average 2 months per bottle.


Now if you realise , my using habit bejangkit with the way im using the VS mist. Macam mandi with perfume. Still, as long as aku puas ati, then should be ok. My sis, my anak, my cuzzy pun semua gia , bait empuan bait laki sentiasa jak wangi .

So now after all this conclusion apa ya mbak??hihiihihiihih actually aku sik tauk juak.. i just want to tulis jak so that in the future when i  think" napahal ku gila dolok owh tiap duak bulan perfume abis??", then i go back to this entry to get the refresher.."" Owh, dear future me yang cantik ala kardashian itu (adui sakit perut pande selauk indah usus aku nenga)..just leave the thing as it is k. do not probe more why..nang Lina ya gila perfume dari dolok, so if now she use seminggu sebotol pun aku sik eran...take care future me.. i love you" 

P/S... tadik ku beli gik.. two from kch duty free.. one is Paris Hilton Passport South Beach yang bauuuuuunnnyyyyaaaaa sidappppppp and another one is Rihanna Reb'l Fluer. Bunga memberontak?hihiihiihih ...and got travel size PHP Tokyo.Happy !! happy!!!

                                                        xoxo                              xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment