Saturday 10 November 2012

Confuse state of mind

I got nothing to say this week.

Its not sik ada actually.. its just that im in a CONFUSING STATE OF MIND

Its all because of the  weight scale..The !@@#$%^&*(())_)_ digital scale.

i was in a bright mood these past days, week, even months..

It all changed on Tuesday,06112012..

Tengah ku tekayo kayo kat area sewing room mummy, aku tenampak penimbang ya.. Oleh kerana ku rasa dirik ku dah slim, dengan happynya aku nekan nekan button ke my profile.

and step on it...

and step down balit...and gosok my mata ....cannot be true??!!

So ku nait gik sekali..
 
OH MY I DONNO WAT TO SAY!!!!!

its 61.2... its fcuk 61.2!!!! never in my life aku seberat tok!!even time pregnant i never reached 60 kg!! not even 59..!!!

And now the scale dare to tunjok kan the ridiculous figure!!!!!

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

i cant think.. now even after 4 days, im still unable to face the truth..

I am  traumatised by the whole thing...

Is there anyway i can sue the scale? 



No comments:

Post a Comment