Monday 1 October 2012

....blur mode...

Its nearly 1pm ,the customers dah mula clear from the floor and I'm hiding in the ladies room..reason so? I'm in my blur mode..why?its all about my habit of SHOPPING Last nite while bloghopping,aku pegila sigek blog tok nok nang sentiasa d abas ku ya..tengah suk suk ku baca, ada sekali nya cerita pasal nya pun cuti and apa d belinya.. Terkeduk kedirik aku bila ku baca, she bought one or two item for each of her family including herself..total maybe ten or less..lamak aku tediam depan pc,berulang ulang ku tengok the quantity nya. Aku tediam bukan because aku rasa ya sikit gilak ..aku terdiam cos for me I'm in a shock state..kalau aku yang kat sia aku rasa I have to sewa airasia for moi..so the question is, if other people can shop only for yang daknya maok? Why not me? why not you Lina?? ....simple!!!!! Cos I want almost everything in the world minus anything related to pig and cicak...See!!!! I got the answer straight away!!! Hihiihih I'm proud I can recognise myself!!!.. And yet the question become deeper..why am I reacting that way? Not the proud of myself thing , but the "want everything in d world "attitude..so think deep Lina..u can do it.. I know from my reading it something to do with psychology.. Am i mentally ill?? looking at my past maybe juak oh...hihiihihihi..but really , i rad somewhere thats its related to the kekosongan pun feeling.. i might be missing sai or missing my sis or apa apjaklah feeling nok molah sik best..stressed? sik juak..i got nothing to be be stressed about..kerja?sik juak.. mun daddy cara to hilangkan rasa ya is to read alquran. but still my shopping attitude sik berubah.. OI!! enough thinking badly of yourself! you should be proud of yourself lina!! (( REASSURANCE MODE)) One thing for sure, aku bukannya angkut sekati barangpun..aku beli if nya kompom berkualiti..for me its quality over quantity..(kejap..anak ku ngengkah i donno whose gelang2 kayu to me.. oh maybe abang pun) its 11.45 pm.. Ok go back to my justification.. I need this to make me not feel bad.
 1. I buy only if i know its worth it. I dont go and buy just any thing..and this mean its worth for the money. There's no point in my buying lets say buying handbag but from the quality you know you can only use it maybe for three month then the bag dah rupa macam plastic bag buang sampah.. its also doesn't mean that i only buy branded bag cos i dont want to eat maggie mien for the whole month...i ever tengok mak punya ninewest very very nice but kakya setaun duak nya pun kulit tanggal. KLCC mari ya.. same goes to Sembonia.. Since then when choosing handbag im very particular of the material. High end handbag might be different. The price that you have to pay is equivalent to the quality and also the after service that you will get. LV, let say in the future my handbags tanggal ka apa , they can repair it for me , just need to send it back and after 6 to 8 week you dapat balit. they even can releather the things. At the same times there are korean bags yang cantik and also from the rupa i can tell its tahan. same goes to other things which i own. Tudung, baju, and shoessss especially. I love shoes , i have plenty but from my college time i've learned that sik semua kasut akan be with you till the end and not semua kasut akan polah me looks like victoria secret's angels..So out of hundred shoes in the shops maybe ada sigek duak ya ajak yang ku maok. Macam now my craze in pump with 10 cm or more heels. And black. I spend more than half of my waking hour in my office, so i need black shoes.heel.pump.stilettos.covered shoes..mana manalah asal cantik WWWHHOOOAAA!That's plenty of explanation..Tentu mok merik nyaman hati kedirik jak ya aahahahhaha..

 2. hhhhmmmmmmmmm...i buy if i like and i know it should look good on myself.. so kalau barang ya cantek sekalipun but i imagine me look like tapei pake skirt, i wont buy.. there are a lotttttts and lots and lots of nice pieces out there. Shoes. handbags. tudungs.shawls, shirt, skirts..but whats the point me buying and yet i wont be using it since i cant carry the fashion well?Lagipun im not into fashion. im more to my own style. Jeans. skirt panjang or pallazo and block colour blouse.. you wont find me in floral blouse , its just not my style.. so walau ada pun 1 nice piece infront if my eyes no matter how exquisite it may be, i wont buy..

 SEEEE!!! I DO CAN JUSTIFY MY BUYING HABITS!

 3.hhhmmmmm.. can i make one exception?? it's sha's toys... hhhmm i tend to buy colour pencils and colouring book for her. and barang angry bird. Her clothes shoes accessories socks , oh and bottles ,thattt , im very picky.. but for mainan nya, since with her current age yang akan mintak everything yang depan mata, i tend to buy her apa apa jak .meaning if i suka look at it i buy for her.fand if nya mintak mainan the easiest oftion is to go to the shop yang ada jual angry bird pun barang...cheap..and sik tahan lamak.. but sik apa cos sha will gago with it only maybe for week or two or even worse few hours jak...

 SOOOOOOOooo....

 Today its 1.10.12. When i first started writing this post it was 29.09.2012...Boy, it does take a lot of time to mengexpalin diri sendirik... no wonder i dont become a lawyer.. if i do, kalah ajak semua client aku...lambat, mala jak kenak attack opponent ... Anyway...since i dah not in the blur mode gik, since i already make it crystal clear to myself, mari marilah menyinggah ke zalora... waiting for that steve madden heel to turun rega gik.. RM440 current... hihiihihiihih

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment