Saturday 9 March 2013

welcome back my human Lina



This was how i look like last month.. (a reminder to future me)
last month i dont know for what reason everything went haywire..
You know people say you have to make small boxes in your head, and to separate each task or each thing in each box, so when you're in box one you just totally concentrate on it and block the other boxes..prioritize in bahasa paling senang..

but last month, a giant boar got drunk and accidentally knock into my colorbymode boxes.. i ended up piling everything in my small head and the above is the result ( my head explode cos too many thing, see .. i cant even find the pieces of it )..

and thats the reason why i havent jot down anything for the month of feb.. not even once,i dont even tried .. cos i scared if i did it will come out in a language than only chicken understand,and they  dont  even have pc or tablet to read it...


xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment