Friday 29 July 2011

haloooo. .a hectic nite. . .busy with our malaya tigers or lola ( our pussycat)as my dad call them,on the tv figting singapore. . at the same time playing little ms with my litle missy. . i dont think she is the patient type of gurl as everytime the utube stop or downloading she started to hit my tab wt the cover. . aiyo. girl if i got lots of spare money seven generation still can sleep with the money comfortably u can do watever u want woth this. . but while im still cukuring all the bulu i have just to repair this thing,kindly play with ur own hp. . .then at the 75th min of the game my missy ran to the room snd tried to uspek(shasha's oxford dictionary )near her abang .ad i tried to pick her up from the bed she force her weight at my body and we ended up like a hippo falling from the waterfall. . and it hurt my head badlyyy. . sakittttt. .
the last three days was also a 'kelahi days for my office. . some are ok but some just barging in like uneducated hyenas and baking their lungs off. .n typical me when i lose my temper i also bacome one of the baboon. . .people shout i even shout louder. . but luckily yesterday boss was there n she calmly talk to the lion . if it was me i think the person will bewaiting for me with a samurai at the end of the day . . aduhhh headacheee. . (thinking of tomorrow working nak pakai eyeshadow . . adusss, . nite222

No comments:

Post a Comment